Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sage Says to Get Married Already!!


Well, I'm sure Sage has told you already by the pitiful whining at the backdoor and stored up energy seeping from her every movement, but she has been feeling a little neglected lately...

First it was the rain, then it was the cold weather, and now...well, needless to say Sage is ready for me to "get married already!!!" Despite all my distractions, Sage has been doing a really good job of getting involved in the process so we can spend time together...


 However, she doesn't have a very long attention span and often falls asleep quickly...


 But if you ask me, I think she's being a little dramatic...


I keep telling her though, 32 days will go by very quickly and she should enjoy having her own room (and bed)! Because once we move in with the hubby and his dogs, I can't make any promises...

No comments:

Post a Comment