Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sunsets Are Better When...


This is one of my all time favorite Sagey sunset shots!

I took this photo sometime in February and I remember driving home thinking I wasn't going to make it in time to catch it! Finally I pulled in the driveway and ran upstairs to grab my Canon 5D Mark II camera.  As I was about to run out the door, I quickly decided to take Sage along too so she could run around a bit while I snapped some shots. 

As I began capturing this beautiful sunset, Sage came bounding over to me so excited to play. She must have been wondering what I was looking at because right before slobbering my face with kisses, she just froze. As she stood there, gazing at this beautiful sunset with me, I snapped this photo with my iPhone (not my Canon). 

I like to think dogs enjoy beautiful sunsets too. 

1 comment: