Friday, January 29, 2010

Doggles

My first experience with Doggles was through my Dad. Every time he would get a magazine with dog supplies in it, we would thumb through until we found the Doggles. We would laugh and joke about who would buy dog goggles for their pet. Then we would try and picture what our dogs would look like with their head out the window driving down the street wearing Doggles. As you are trying to picture your dog wearing these very fashionable sunglasses, let me give you a little background on this product. Apparently dogs need eye protection from the sun's harmful rays just as much a humans do. Doggles protect your pet's eyes from UV rays, debris, wind, etc. So when I finally stopped making fun of Doggles I began looking them up on the internet and found that many rescue, police, and military dogs wear them while working. Needless to say, I then started to think that Doggles were kinda cool. This is Sage wearing the Doggles that I bought for my Dad (actually, for his dog Izzy) for Christmas. However, they are not as easy to use as the cute chocolate labs on the top of this post make it seem. Those puppies look like they LOVE wearing their Doggles. With Sage it was a completely different story (as it normally is). Notice how I am holding Sage's head in two places to keep her from taking her Doggles off and chewing them into pieces. She must not know how fashionable she looks wearing them! Well, if you are looking to purchase some Doggles for your significant other, make sure they can tolerate things stuck on their face...but if not, don't worry, Doggles also offers a wide range of pet necklaces, hats, collar charms, flotation jackets, and backpacks to fit all your pets needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment