Monday, April 19, 2010

Sage Got Her Aggie Ring!


Well, actually I got my Aggie ring, but Sage borrowed it for some pictures.  For those of you who don't know, the Aggie Ring is the most recognizable symbol of the Aggie Network.  Each year, thousands of excited Aggies gather at The Association of Former Students to pick up their Aggie Rings on Ring Day. Make no mistake; this is no ordinary ring and Aggies are very serious about their rings.  I was very excited to get mine, too...along with the 4,000 other students also picking up their rings. Sage and I loved having our family there to celebrate.


We especially loved seeing them decked out in maroon and white (their preferred color is burnt orange)!


Sage got some special attention too while everyone was in town...



All in all, it was a great weekend and I'm so thankful the people I love were able to put their college rivalries aside and celebrate this special day with me! 




Thanks for reading and Gig 'em!

2 comments:

  1. that was really fun! aggies have the best spirit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sage! I'm glad you got to pose in the important photos! Like looking after the crown jewels!

    Koda MD

    ReplyDelete