Monday, February 22, 2010

My Photography Dog

As you may (or may not) know, I am a budding photographer. I got into it in high school when I took a class my sophomore year and have never really put the camera down. Now I do a lot of portrait work, mainly newborns, toddlers, kids, graduation, families...you know the kind. I'm always looking at things as if I were seeing them through a camera. By that I mean, when I see something picture worthy (something that would look good in a frame on the wall) I then go back and either take a picture of it, or try to recreate it. In order to do this I have to have subjects. Most of the time I don't have quick access to a newborn baby or child, so I use Sage. She never complains, and she's very photogenic!

Do not be alarmed...this is Sage smiling.

Modeling with some flowers and practicing color select.

Gazing off into the distance with a windmill in the background. What a natural!

More flowers. The yellow brings out the natural color in her coat.

Posing with Rita and ears blowing gently in the wind.

Action shot of swimsuit model.

So yes, I probably take too many pictures of Sage. But she's pretty cute...and it's for a good cause.

1 comment:

  1. sage smiling is my absolute fav
    mom(carrie)

    ReplyDelete