Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sage, It's Snowing...again!

Well, I know we already had a post about snow, but I have lots of fun pictures from today and need to post them somewhere (and besides, I told my mom I would). It is currently 11:48 p.m. and it's been snowing since around 2:00 p.m. I had just gotten out of organic chemistry lab when the snow started coming down. At first it was only small pea-sized hail, then all of the sudden huge chunks of snow started gently falling from the sky. I rushed home to find Sage with snow flakes on her head running back and forth in the snow blanketed backyard. She was having a blast! Later in the day we took a trip to the golf course on campus and went exploring. I wore my rain boots, which turned out to be a bad idea because I slipped going down a hill and soaked the back of my right pant leg! However, as we walked around the golf course, I felt like Sage and I had somehow escaped from College Station and were exploring the mountains of Colorado. It was really a neat experience. I even threw a snowball at Sage and I think she glared at me. Here are some more pictures from today.

The snow covered golf course.

Sage taking a break from exploring the golf course to take a picture.

Paw prints in the snow.

Exploring in Colorado...I mean College Station.

Sage doesn't look happy in this picture, but she really is excited about all the snow. See that big chunk coming down?

I tried to get a picture with Sage. This is the best I could come up with. My fingers were frozen.

Thanks for reading. Happy Snow Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment